The Citator is a consolidated index of predominantly UK and New Zealand Intellectual Property Law cases, organised as a series of main subject headings under each main subject.
The main subject headings are:
- Registered Designs.
- Unfair Competition.
- Confidential Information.
- Restrictive Practices.
- Performers Protection Acts.
A full list of publications used to prepare the Citator is given in the introduction to the Citator.
The major sources are:
- Reports of Patent Cases (RPC) — UK and Europe.
- Fleet Street Reports (FSR) — predominantly UK.
- Trade & Competition Law Reports (TCLR) — NZ.
- Unreported NZ Intellectual Property Decisions.
- NZ Patent Office Decisions.
The Citator is published by P.L.Berry & Associates Ltd, the publishing company of P.L.Berry & Associates Ltd.
To inspect the Citator contact Peter King at PL Berry & Associates Ltd.